Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dawn

So I thought I'd take a second to give you an overview of this book so you know what's happening when I begin to rant about my characters. So here's the synopsis:



        Chris always told Aura about God and she just accepted it, but never felt the connection. When he dies in a car crash, she doesn't know what to believe anymore. Where is his faithful God? Unknowingly, she shuts everyone out, trying to get rid of the pain. 


       Aura's brother, Ray, is convinced Chris's death is his fault. After all, he was the one driving when he wasn't supposed to be. Maybe if he hadn't insisted, he would have died instead and saved everyone the pain. Plagued by guilt, he begins to get into trouble and starts contemplating suicide. 


I'm currently blocked at 42,700 words and 161 pages. It's aggravating. This story is kicking my butt. The current title is Dawn. If you want to suggest a better name for it based on my synopsis, feel free to, because this title is by all means not permanent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment