Sunday, June 14, 2015

Finished!

Here's to the memories. These are my souvenirs....I close my eyes and go back in time. I can see you smiling. You're so alive....Nothing lasts forever.     ~Souvenirs by: Switchfoot
 I guess I probably should let you know that I've finished Dawn. This book marked a couple of milestones in my author journey.

  1. I officially went insane on this book and talked to the characters. They haunted me and ignored me and got mad at me and talked to me. 
  2. At 254 pages and 68,264 words, it's the longest book I've ever written by more than two times. 
My characters came alive and I love them to death. I almost cried killing Chris in the beginning and as much as I enjoyed writing this story, I was tortured along with Ray and Aura. I'm sorry, both of you. I love you, if that helps anything. And I'll miss you. 

View my synopsis here. 

If you're interested in reading it, comment and I'll send it to you. I need help editing. Major help. :) 

Farther along we'll know all about it. Farther along we'll understand why....We'll understand this all by and by.... I wondered why the good man cried, the bad man thrived.      ~ Farther Along by: Josh Garrels

No comments:

Post a Comment