Sunday, February 14, 2016

Character challenge

My little sister drew this book cover for me and I love it. And I figured I'd share it. :) If you can't see, it says, "Once Upon a" in stars and "Fantasy" on the tiles below. It used to have a sticky note on it, cut in a heart that said, "Can I have this dance?" in her cute shaky handwriting, but I don't know where that went. 

Now that that's over, my other younger sister gave me this idea. I don't know who reads this blog, but I'd like to extend this to you too. (If you're a writer, that is. :) 

So, here are rules: 

1. State the names of your a) main character b) sidekick c) random character that you think would be fun to find a picture for. (If you want to add someone else, feel free.) 

2. Find pictures of actors/actresses that would best represent your character, should your book be made into a movie. 

3. Share on your blog. 

4. Comment on this post or email me telling me that you're doing it so I can go check it out. :) 

Here's mine: 

a) My main character's name is Annabelle Greyson and I think that Elle Fanning looks most like her. It actually makes me really happy how much she looks like her. 
Look! She even looks like her as a kid. It's
amazing! 

2. Annabelle's sidekick would be Brenden. The actor that looks most like him would be a younger version of Jason Buckey. I can't seem to find a younger pic of him, so here's a current (ish) picture. 

3) Random character. How about her mom, since I couldn't think of one for her dad or grandparents and those are basically the only other people in this book. (I don't have too many characters...)  Maggie Lawson. 


Have fun and knock yourselves out! 


1 comment: